Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hello and Welcome!

Starting this blog was something I have been struggling with for ages. I’ve desperately wanted to bless others with all the wonderful blessings my Lord has blessed me with, but always lacked the confidence to take a step towards anything concrete. Today seemed perfectly ordained for me to start this endeavour, Valentine’s day…the day the world celebrates love! What better day to begin my work for my Lord Jesus, the greatest Love of all, than today! As I take these baby steps of contribution into the cyber world, I humbly request anyone who reads or goes through the content to bear with any discrepancies and lack on my part….as I mentioned earlier, these are baby steps !

Let me get down to what this blog is all about….the Lord blessed me with a love of cooking, trying out new recipes and the opportunity to bless others with it. I also love sharing from the Lord’s word and meditating on it when I get the chance, but given my present circumstances, I’m slightly restricted in opportunities….so the Lord spoke to my heart to start this blog where I get to share two things I really love, a word from the Lord and one of my favourite recipes!

Please do keep this site and myself in prayer!

3 comments:

  1. Chechi, I'm really happy to see u start something new and that too in the Cyber world!!!!!As u mentioned, it's a baby step but a great one too. God Bless you in this and keep u going. Wishing u all success!!!! With luv and prayers,Bensy Navin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy love,

    Extremely happy to see you start something like this. It does give out the best messages in the world- the Lords & of course, food (after all they don't say that the way to man's heart is through his stomach, for nothing) :-)

    All the best with your blog going forward and wish u all the success in the world.

    God Bless you. Love you...ummmmmaaa. Lots of love, me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sindu.. Hearty Congratulations on starting something so marvelous .. what many have thought about , you just put it into action..what more can I say ?
    I have a few thoughts I could share with you about posting various threads on various topics.. like for eg. you could start a thread on Christian parenting and post a few comments , check out the traffic on the blog.. another topic could be about Healing .. just a suggestion..
    ofcouse you need to moderate those comments that are not inline with the crux of this message / discussion.
    keep up the good work Sindu..God bless !!

    ReplyDelete